Eric S. Pavlack
- Founder, Senior Civil Litigation Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Class Actions
- Wrongful Death
- Business disputes
- Bad faith insurance practices
- Prison injuries and deaths
- Dam injuries and deaths
Eric Pavlack's deep-seated need to figure things out - to solve the problem and make things right for people is what led him to a career in law.
A roll-up-your-sleeves and jump right in kind of lawyer, Eric is meticulous in his fact-finding, unearthing, and presenting evidence to construct each legal argument strategically and with little fanfare. His is the kind of calm confidence that tends to rub off on those around him.
Eric graduated from Indiana University's Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 1999 after earning his undergraduate degree in biology with a minor in philosophy.
Wasting no time, he soon joined a prominent firm in downtown Indianapolis where he practiced class-action law, litigating mammoth cases involving securities and consumer fraud, bad faith insurance practices, anti-trust conspiracies with price-fixing and abuse of monopoly power, and defective and dangerous drugs and medical devices.
As a partner at the firm, Eric litigated some of Indiana's highest-profile cases, spearheading legal battles between corporate giants, and winning seven and eight-figure settlements on behalf of his clients.
But in 2011, after more than a decade litigating at the highest corporate levels, Eric stepped away from the success and security of that large firm to open his own practice where he could use his knowledge and experience to make a more personal impact.
Pavlack Law was borne out of the idea that everyone should have access to the kind of skillful legal representation usually afforded only to the wealthy and well-connected. That ordinary people facing extraordinary, sometimes tragic, circumstances should have access to Indiana's brightest legal minds to pursue the justice they deserve.
To that end, Eric and his team confidently offer their services on a contingency basis knowing that even in the most complex legal cases, their combined knowledge and experience give Pavlack clients their best chance to prevail.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1999
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. - 1996
- Major: Biology
- Indiana, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2000
- Indiana State Bar Association, 1999 to Present
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2000 to Present
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyer Association
- Consumer Protection - Tuck v. Whirlpool et al.
- Consumer Protection - General Repair Servs. of Central Ind., Inc. v. Soff-Cut Int'l, Inc.
- In re Iowa Ready-Mix Concrete Antitrust Litigation, No. C 10-4038-MWB (N.D. Iowa)
- In re Ready-Mixed Concrete Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:05-cv-00979-SEB-VSS (S.D. Ind.)
- Named to Indiana Super Lawyers List: 2015
- Named to Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars List: 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Selected for Inclusion in Martindale-Hubbell publication Indiana's Top Rated Lawyers: Civil Lawyer: 2010, 2011, 2012
Classes & Seminars
- Eric Pavlack, Two Wrongs Make a Right, ITLA 24th Annual Lifetime Achievement Seminar, May 4, 2012
- Youth Soccer, Basketball, and Baseball Coach