- Civil Litigation Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Mass Tort
- Civil Rights
- Appeals – Civil
Lance Ladendorf is what you might call a "people's lawyer". When he talks about the law, he invariably speaks about it in the context of how it impacts his clients...followed by how his client's struggles and victories have impacted him. He has spent the last seven years as a plaintiff's attorney, leading with both his head and his heart.
Raised in Indiana, Lance completed his undergraduate studies, met his future wife, and moored his faith at Notre Dame University. He attended law school at I.U's McKinney School of Law where he focused much of his study on the judicial selection process and dedicated considerable volunteer time to training and leading his peers in moot court competitions.
After law school, Lance secured a much-sought-after judicial clerkship in Hamilton County assisting judges in civil and criminal cases.
He credits that clerkship with preparing him for the pace of high-volume private practice and for his tendency to "over-prepare" himself and his clients for trial.
"It was easy to see which attorneys showed up ready for court and which one's weren't. Judges pay close attention to that."
Appointed by his peers in the Indiana Trial Association (ITLA) as Amicus Curiae (Friend of the Court) Lance enjoys the privilege of advising and advocating the courts when a judicial decision may have broader implications than the facts of a specific case or could impact an entire industry or class of plaintiffs in future cases.
Active in the legal community as both a speaker and a writer, Lance has served on the ITLA Board of Governors since 2015 and recently accepted the position of editor of Verdict, the ITLA's quarterly publication distributed to over 900 trial lawyers and judges across the state of Indiana.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2009
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Theology
- Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Coalition of Our Immigrant Neighbors (COIN) Pro Bono
- Indianapolis Bar Association “Ask an Attorney” Pro Bono
- I.U. McKinney School of Law Moot Court Judge & student facilitator
- Park Tudor Alumni Representative 2005-present
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel – Merciful H.E.L.P volunteer